Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Busy Day and A Naked Baby

Today was Max's first day in the church nursery. Although I missed snuggling with the little guy in the back of the sanctuary, it was nice to be back upfront in our old seats. Church was emotional. But I guess that tends to be the case when there is a struggle or grief.



Zach's basketball team stopped by the house this afternoon. They brought him the game ball that everybody had signed. It was very touching that they took time out of their afternoon to come visit. I hope they stay in touch with Zach to bring a sense of normalcy to our "new normal." 

It was a busy day with lots of family dropping by to help out and visit. We are both anxiously looking forward to tomorrow.  Zach and I spent some time brainstorming questions for tomorrow meeting with the radiation oncologist.  

I wanted to let you all know how encouraged we are with your emails, texts, voicemails, and phone calls. You will probably never know how much it means to us. 

I will leave you with a picture of the most adorable naked baby in the world--Maximus. 



1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that he is an adorable baby! You have two darling sons and a terrific husband!

    ReplyDelete