Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Strike a Pose

The sun came out today. Unfortunately I had to drive out of Star and away from the fog in order to find it. But it was there. I started my morning off right and headed back to bible study after a short hiatus. 

Zach felt the fatigue today and it will only get worse. He met with a trainer at St. Luke's this morning. Having a reason to get out of bed in the morning is key--for Zach hitting the gym is it! He has been told that the best way to battle fatigue is to stay busy, which he was this morning. Zach said the fatigue doesn't usually make him want to take a nap but it just makes him want to sit and do nothing. So we did some of that today while both boys took marathon-length naps of their own.  We also YouTubed some classics: Motherlover and Prancersize to name a few. If you need a good laugh, do the same!

Tonight the little boys played at Grandma and Grandpa Ingersoll's house while Zach and I went shopping. Zach was happy goofy on only 1/2 of a Norco. We went shopping for hats to keep his soon-to-be-bald head warm.  

"I'm-bowing-to-the-Queen-of-England" pose.  

I told Zach this hat reminded me of Bagger Vance.

Exploring?

No words for this one.  

Zach said this hat reminded him of Justin Timberlake (the 20/20 Experience JT…not the Motherlover JT).  Those under 40 will likely not get these references…and that is okay.    

It was really nice to spend the evening laughing.  Thank you for all who reached out to Zach and I today.  We feel both encouraged and loved!   

2 comments:

  1. It's Bagger Vance! Or is it Matt Damon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Roger and I are thinking of you as are my folks, Nicole. Many prayers going your way.

    ReplyDelete